LeafGuard Gutters Are Guaranteed Not To Clog
Wouldn’t you like to say goodbye, forever, to the dangerous, unpleasant job of climbing ladders to clean out your gutters, or the expense of paying someone else to do it?
Gutters are meant to capture the rainwater from your roof and carry it safely into a downspout – away from your soffit, fascia and foundation, where it can cause damage. But ordinary gutters also capture leaves, twigs and other organic debris that can cause them to clog during rainstorms. LeafGuard’s patented design allows rainwater to travel down and around its curved hood and into the gutter, while deflecting leaves and debris.
LeafGuard Brand Gutters are guaranteed not to clog for as long as you own your home, or the installing dealer will clean your gutters for free.
LeafGuard Gutters are custom fit, durable, and made in a wide variety of colors. Their attractive design blends in perfectly with every style home.
With LeafGuard clog free gutters, you can forget about water damage, surface erosion, and climbing ladders. That’s why we say: With LeafGuard Brand Gutters – Get It and Forget It.
The Number One Choice For Seamless Gutter Protection
Well-informed homeowners have been choosing LeafGuard Brand gutters to safeguard their homes from falling leaves and debris since 1993.
- LeafGuard´s patented one-piece design allows rainwater to cling to the hood and fall into the gutter, while leaves and other debris fall to the ground.
- LeafGuard not only looks better, but also functions better than add-on gutter covers, gutter hoods, and screens.
- LeafGuard’s one-piece hood and gutter are formed from a single piece of aluminum eliminating problems with gutter attachments and color matching.
- LeafGuard is not screwed or nailed into your roof causing damage and warranty violations associated with two-piece systems.
- LeafGuard Brand gutters are securely fastened to your fascia board with hidden, non-corrosive, internal hangers.
- LeafGuard is made from aluminum that is 20% heavier than standard gutters.
- The LeafGuard gutter system features larger downspouts, that are also 30% thicker than standard gutters.
- LeafGuard´s exclusive ScratchGuard® paint finish, won´t chip, peel or crack, and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.*